Navigation

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Breakfast Club...


Today I had breakfast with some good friends at the lovely Cafe Jelinek. Unbelieveably, I've been living only 10 minutes from there for over 25 years and never been there until about 3 weeks ago. They have awesome breakfast, a funny waiter and a charming old-fashioned interior. Plus it's only 2 minutes from where my grandfather lives so that made the Sunday visit at his place even more convenient...


Our conversation took the usual rambling-mode within minutes and I spent the better part of the morning laughing so hard that I could hardly eat... Topic number one: baby talk. Reason for that: presence(s) of my best friend Angelika, 9 months pregnant and now 3 days overdue and slightly annyoed with this ^_^ At this state you obviously can't do much but the (unborn) baby demands proper breakfast after all! Also, our friend Silvia brought her super-cute 4-week-old baby-girl Anna who behaved so well but entertained us by making funny faces in her sleep... Our jokes probably disqualified the rest of us as possible future babysitters... haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails