Navigation

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Money Money Money...

 [ via we it ]

Yesterday when (kind of) cleaning up my room, I came across my passport! No, I did not find it between laundry as you might guess... I actually keep all of my movie tickets in a little box in my night stand - just found some older ones and wanted to store them ayway properly - and my passport was on top of it.  (Anyone who wants to break in and rob me now knows exactly where to go first... LOL) There was a lot of lose papers in it from my trip to Russia in August. You won't believe how many extra papers and forms you have to keep apart from your visa... Anyway, guess what? I found a 50 € note in between... Must have put it there in Russia in a hurry and totally forget about it. Finders keepers, haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails