Navigation

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Les Adorables...








I love Meryl Streep! I'm so happy that she won. Totally deserved it. I watched "The Iron Lady" Sunday night and it was brilliant. And OMG - I love her speeches. The Golden Globe's one was really funny. The Oscar one was too, but also very emotional and touching. And she looked fabulous. Imagine, being nominated 17 times already... Oh, and I really liked Colin Firth's introduction of all nominees but one could see that he had a special relationship with her.... (All the other 4 nominees were great but I was rooting for Meryl from the start!) Oh, and don't miss the BAFTA Awards... playing a bit of Cinderella, losing her shoe on the way up to the stage and Colin Firth (who was actually introducing the nominees at all 3 events and every time handing the award to Meryl, as it is...) picking it up for her. Good to see she does not take herself too seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails