Navigation

Saturday, January 14, 2012

On the Bookshelf...

"Sophie Dahl’s gorgeous new book is a seasonal almanac of moreish yet nutritious recipes, accompanied by her delightfully quirky illustrations. Taking in the Victorian Beeton era and travelling from London to Paris, Sophie’s follow up to the best-selling Voluptuous Delights features nostalgic dishes and food-filled memories." 


I finally got it. After the owner of my favourite bookstore told me it's gonna take at least another year until the German version will be published... I just ordered the English one. I was in the mail today. Actually the postman just caught me before leaving the house. The package would have been to big for my mailbox and I just hate having to go to the post office, wait in line for hours... just to pick it up. Anyway... I've been flipping through the pages already and absolutely love it. Gonna try some new recipes from the winter season within the next few weeks. (It's actually winter since noon. Temperature dropped and it started snowing. Not that it's gonna last within the city but hey... Winter has finally arrived!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails