Navigation

Friday, June 3, 2011

On the Big Screen...


I like Kirsten Dunst. A lot, actually. I liked the trailer. I'm not so into Lars von Trier, though. Seen quite a lot of his films but they always leave me with mixed feelings afterward. Somewhere between "Like" and "Not Like" and "Don't know"... I know he's not "mainstream" and that's okay for me when it comes to movies. But then again... I suppose I'll never be his biggest fan. 

Lars Von Trier is back with his new film, officially premiered in Cannes 2011. Described as "A beautiful movie about the end of the world", MELANCHOLIA tells the story of two sisters (Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg), who find their relationship challenged as a nearby planet threatens to collide into the Earth.

Starring: Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Alexander Skarsgård, Kiefer Sutherland, Charlotte Rampling, John Hurt

[ via YouTube ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails