Navigation

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bye bye baby, baby goodbye...

Dear Jules...

Just a few things to remember before you go:

Who's gonna call me franticly in the morning about being late?! Or be in the same bus with me without any of us realizing it?!

Who will I chat with during my Russian classes? No more admonition from any of the teachers about talking too much (or too loud)...

Who will giggle childishly with me in classes at all?!

Who will discuss recipes with me and come over to cook?!

Who will I turn to and know without saying a word that we were thinking totally the same?!

Who will think of the same guys as handsome and cute as I do?

Who will review the latest episode of "Bones" with me (and season 6 will start soon)?

Who will understand me without having to explain?! (including my sarcasm and some jokes... not to mention all those insiders...)

WHO WILL BE JUST AS CRAZY AS YOU AND I WERE?!




Jules, I will miss you so! It's just not the same without you here...
But Stockholm is a beautiful place and I will come to see you soon! It's not that far... thank God! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails