Navigation

Friday, October 5, 2012

Love at First Sight...


I'm currently re-decorating my bedroom... After browsing through like a million different magazines about interieur and homes and gardens, I've decided I want less violet in my room and instead more "romantic and shabby chic"... Don't worry, I'll post pictures once I'm done!

Today I got the Anthropology newsletter in my mailbox and following the link (yes, I'm a willing victim of these newsletters) I found these incredibly beautiful mirrors (which is one of major elements I want to change in the room)... Unfortunately they cost a small fortune so I will have to do some more looking for a more budget-friendly piece. Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for, here are some the beauties...

 Mod Sun Mirror

 Circle Jig Mirror

Antiqued Round Mirror

[ all images via Anthropology ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails