Navigation

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life is a Cabaret!

What good is sitting alone In your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret.
- Liza Minelli, Cabaret

Elli, Kerstin, Alex & me... fancy, fancy!


Last Saturday we went to a 1920's party organised by Cabaret Wien. It was a lot of fun, especially to dress up and trying on the hairstyles and make-up of those days... Those dresses, the funny hats, ribbons and feathers in the hair, those long pearls *sigh* I borrowed my mom's. There was even a Burlesque show but I was still tired from my birthday party the day before so I went home earlier... I really loved how everyone tried to look like back then... even the guys. I never thought that suspenders could look that cool and sexy... or old-fashioned hats... ^_^ Back then, people really had a great style. Why did we stop dressing like that?!










 [ all pictures via Cabaret Wien ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails