Navigation

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ballet Revolución




Last night my parents went to see Ballet Revolución but they had one extra ticket (because a friend couldn't go) so I got lucky! I've only seen a poster of the show somewhere but didn't think much about it... Until Monday when my mom told me that I'll have to go with them, I didn't even know what we're gonna see. But... It was absolutely amazing. Brilliant! We had first row seats which was slightly difficult for watching because there was so much going everywhere on the stage and it made it hard to focus on one thing! But you could see every single muscle of the dancers when being that close! And the speed they kept up throughout the whole show! Really astonishing! I'm still slightly deaf from the volume of the music but it was totally worth it. If you have a chance to see it, go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails