Navigation

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sound Garden...

Turn up volume to maximum level. Wow. Two of the greatest voices ever. Found it by pure chance and it's brilliant. (As is the rest of the album, really.) I have to confess I never cared that much about Placido Domingo - my all-time favourite and superhero where great voices are concerned has always been Pavarotti. But everytime I kind of stumble across him, I find something new, amazing. I especially love the song with Josh Groban but the whole album is so worth the purchase. I know I'm being a bit pathetic but it's my kind of "drool over" song...


La Tua Semplicitá - Plácido Domingo & Josh Groban
from "Amore Infinito" by Placido Domingo (Songs inspired by the poems of Johannes Paul II - Karol Wojtyla)

And here's a bit from the recoring session...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails