Navigation

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Le Beauté...

Have to share with you my latest accquisitions from The Body Shop. Believe me, I look like a zombie when I get up, especially my eyes and the area around them is very sensitive. But nothing that a good (as well as quick and easy) make-up won't  cope with... I hate full-face make-up, I always feels like glue on my skin - like it can't breathe properly and it also itches and stuff... But with this one, I'm ever so happy! At least one good thing that has been preserved from not being produced anymore! Because that's what's usually happens with things I like...


I've got some years of experience with that one and still love it. Nuance #02 for winter and #3 for summer when I'm a bit tanned. And it fits into every (ever so tiny) handbag!

I've got the pinkish one. Gives you a fresh and healthy teint and blush. With a slight shimmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails