Navigation

Thursday, September 11, 2014

On the Big Screen...


Quite some years ago I've read Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and The Universe in a Nutshell simply because my grandmother had bought them and everyone was already saying how incredibly good they are. Even as a complete layperson when it comes to Physics (and I admit I was never too interested in that matter) it was so well-written in a way to easily unterstand the complex matter! I really really enjoyed the read.

Some time later I caught BBC's film on TV by chance... Okay, so I'm a huge Benedict Cumberbatch now fan but back then I had no idea about him and still was impressed with both the storyline and the actor.





So right now it's Eddie Redmayne's turn to portray Hawking. Really really curious and excited about the new film... Movie date, I'd say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails